Thursday, April 29, 2010

“Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.”

 

This is the partial results for the shooting last Saturday, at Capriccio in Stamford. The original plan was to shoot three models - Katrina, Jessica & Gislaine. I also had confirmed for shooting a make-up artist and some extra hands to help with the lighting. Unfortunately, due to bad weather, I had to improvise: Katrina was available, so Saturday we did the shooting.

I came up with the style below right after the shooting, with few tweaks in Lightroom. Nothing fancy, actually pretty simple, but effective: I wanted a 1950s look to it, and the style suits me. I saved it as “Godfather” preset.

 

04 - Katrina - 02  04 - Katrina - 04 04 - Katrina - 05 04 - Katrina - 06 04 - Katrina - 07 04 - Katrina - 08  04 - Katrina - 10 04 - Katrina - 11 04 - Katrina - 13

No comments:

Post a Comment