Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Kids Toys

I've read once somewhere "that men are just like boys, but with more expensive toys" or something of that sort. This post here actually illustrates this idea: you actually can see the little boy's face in this man's expression!

A week ago, a photographer friend of mine ( Joao Carlos ) just received his H4D loaner, directly from Hasselblad! You can read all the details about his journey to Portugal shooting with the shining new Hasselblad in his blog, but right now I just want to share some of the photos of that night.

Congrats on the achievement and have a fun trip man!


2 comments:

  1. I couldn't afford Hasselblad, so I had to settle for Bronica.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As far as I am concerned, you are all set too!

    I use Pentax, so what else could I say?


    :)

    ReplyDelete